ABOUT GLOBAL LEARNING
Who we are?
Headquartered in Dubai, with offices serving the GCC and Levant in Beirut, Amman and Kuwait, Global Learning is an innovative education consultancy and content development specialist. Founded by online learning pioneer, Dr Milad Sebaaly, GL develops, implements and manages breakthrough eLearning initiatives across corporate and academic worlds.
From our hub in Dubai Knowledge Village, we service clients right across the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia – either directly or in collaboration with local partners. Through the power of new communication and information technologies, we continue to evolve the learning landscape, improving content, maximizing access and delivering results.
What we do?
Our services are divided into 3 main categories: Content development services, eLearning consultancy, and social online learning application.
Our research and development center, working closely with international academic institutions and a variety of corporate and government organizations, develops a range of online education content from early learning stages right through to university level and professional business skills. The emphasis in all areas is to create world-class content that is up to date and relevant and can be adapted to local cultural and technological requirements.
Our consultancy team oversees the evaluation, conceptualization, design and implementation of eLearning solutions for various academic and corporate clients. Using the very latest technological and methodological developments we are able to help clients modernize their approach to education enhancing the value of their human capital.
Social Online Learning Application:
The worldwide growth of new media, social media and mobile networks presents an opportunity to revolutionize the way people learn. Our team, in close collaboration with a leading e-University, have developed a unique Social Online Learning initiative. Through the power of social media, this platform opens up the possibility for large scale development, reaching out to a potentially massive online learning community. The resultant cost implications are destined to make quality education affordable for millions of people across the globe.
- 15 Jul 2015 A new subsidiary of the Global Learning group, Global Learning Arabia FZ-LLC (GLA), has been established… Read More
- 30 Mar 2015 Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 30 March 2015 – New Arabian Automobiles Infiniti… Read More
- 01 Mar 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko2UpHJVluM&list=UUDX6LUx_s7as-CJmjtsj6rQ… Read More
- 13 Jun 2014 Global Learning International FZ-LLC participated in a meeting at Hamdan Bin Mohammad Smart University,… Read More
- 03 Jun 2014 Dr. Milad Sebaaly, Managing Director of Global Learning, met with the Mr. Fathallah Sijilmassi,… Read More
- 22 May 2014 Under the sponsorship of Global Learning, the 101st ALECSO General Assembly took place… Read More
- 20 May 2014 Managing Director of Global Learning, Dr. Milad Sebaaly, visited Learnetic in Gdansk, Poland, and… Read More
- 02 Apr 2014 Global Learning’s and UNICEF teams discussed the design and implementation of the Syrian Virtual… Read More
- 01 Apr 2014 Global Learning singed an MoU with VIO to work together to support Digital educational in Afghanistan… Read More
- 27 Mar 2014 Global Learning’s Managing Director, Dr. Milad Sebaaly, presented Cloud Campus at the Gala… Read More
- 03 Mar 2014 Global Learning Managing Director headed a roundtable discussion on Cloud Campus at HBMSU Annual… Read More
- 20 Jan 2014 Global Learning’s Managing Director, Dr. Milad Sebaaly, met with both Microsoft’s Global… Read More
- 31 Dec 2013 du’s employees and their families now have access to a premium source of educational opportunities… Read More
- 06 Dec 2013 As part of its commitment to expand e-Learning opportunities in the Arab World, also an essential… Read More
- 12 Nov 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkX7fTO5zk&list=UUDX6LUx_s7as-CJmjtsj6rQ&index=2 … Read More
- 30 Sep 2013 Global Learning in partnership with Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU) exhibited Cloud Campus… Read More
- 15 Sep 2013 JSS International School and JSS Private School both teaching Indian Curriculum (CBSE Curriculum)… Read More
- 25 Jul 2013 Zain , the leading telecommunications company in Kuwait, announced… Read More
- 15 Jul 2013 Global Learning and HBMSU Demonstrate Cloud Campus, the first social online learning platform in… Read More
- 01 Jul 2013 Mobile content aggregator, Qanawat, has signed an agreement to include content of Cloud Campus and… Read More
- 10 Jun 2013 Shop and Ship (SnS), which is operated by Aramex, has launched Cloud Campus to its portal customers.… Read More
- 10 Dec 2012 Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University (HBMeU) has announced that it has… Read More
1999 UAEAmerican University in Dubai
Blended learning implementation at the Department of Information Technology.
2002 SyriaThe Syrian Virtual University
Establishing and running the first full-fledged virtual university in the Middle East.
Development of several online Bachelor and Master degrees. Currently, more than 15,000 online students are enrolled at SVU.
2003 KuwaitThe e-Learning Center of Excellence at Gulf University for Science and Technology
Setup and operations by an on-site team, as well as content development.
2004 JordanThe e-Learning Center of Excellence at Amman Ahliya University
Setup and operations by an on-site team, as well as content development of more than 100 undergraduate and graduate online courses in both English and Arabic.
2005 UAEThe Electronic College for Total Quality Management in Dubai
Setup and maintenance of an integrated eLearning platform for the first Arab education provider to specialize in TQM, and the only Accredited Online college in the UAE. Now eTQM is called Hamdan Bin Mohamad Smart University (HBMSU).
2005 UAEAbu-Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority e-Training Initiative
Bespoke Content Development of all training courses. Setup and Implementation of a full-fledge eLearning platform.
2006 UAEJSS Online Academy
Setup and operations by an on-site team, of the first Indian Virtual University in the Gulf region. Content development of more than 20 graduate courses.
2006 KSAThe e-Learning Center of Excellence at King Fahd University for Petroleum and Minerals – KFUPM
Content Development of more than 90 engineering undergraduate online courses by an on-site and offsite team.
2007 JordanJordan Online Academy
A new project initiated jointly with Al Balqa Applied University, and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education in Jordan. Setup and management by an on-site team. Content Development.
2009 LebanonNDU Online Learning Center
Setup, management and operations by an on-site team, including certificate design and content development.
2012 UAECloud Campus
First Social Online Learning Platform in Asia, Middle East, and Africa, established in partnership with Hamda Bin Mohammad Smart University (HBMSU).
2014 LevantSyrian Virtual School
An innovative blended learning initiative in partnership with international organizations, targeting more than 3 million Syrian displaced and refugee students outside school, scattered over six countries.